Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My First Maven Release

As promised, I've gone and published my dropwizard-guice library jar to the central maven repository. This was a rewarding experience, being my first such release, and it feels good to be giving back to the community in such an "official" manner!

Here's the official maven dependency:


  com.fiestacabin.dropwizard.guice
  dropwizard-guice
  0.5.1



Many thanks to the official Sonatype docs, and Joel Orlina for helping me to get this set up properly. Also, this post helped as I needed to upload my PGP key to the mit keyserver, not the one listed on the sonatype docs.

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

Jadi banyak sumber di poker mulai muncul hanya dalam waktu singkat. Ini adalah tanda penyebaran poker di sekitar. Tidak hanya di Amerika Serikat yang melakukan aksi, tetapi juga di negara yang berbeda, tetapi dengan beberapa gelar lainnya. Prinsip-prinsipnya dapat bervariasi dari satu tabel ke tabel lainnya, namun, penghasilannya praktis. Tidak ada yang mau meninggalkan meja yang imbalannya tidak
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/